It is very common in today’s time that people suffer from problems of stress. Anxiety is the situation when your body tries to response to that situation of stress. It is feeling when someone fears or is worried about what is going to happen with them next. The situation of anxiety is very common in cases when you are going to a new place for the first time or walking up for a job interview or you are on a occasion to deliver a speech, this makes many people feel nervous and fearful. But, sometimes the situation is not normal it happens, if your anxiety lasts for more than six months then you may be suffering from anxiety disorders. You should take the doctor advice to get rid of this problem and one can get any health related advice using Healthkart Coupons with great deals.
Everyone in their life experiences anxiety at some points and the situation is both common with adults as well as children. In most of the cases the feeling of anxiety doesn’t lasts for a very long time, it comes and goes. But some cases of anxiety can be such that may last for longer time periods say hours or days. Some situations have been seen where people suffer from anxiety for days and months and there are no signs of it vanishing, this means they are under the coverage of anxiety disorders.
What are the symptoms of anxiety?
These symptoms may vary fro one person to another but here are some common symptoms that are seen in most of the people:
- Restlessness, nervousness or being tensed
- Fast heart rate
- Feeling panic, danger, dread
- Hyperventilation or increase in breathing
- Lot of sweating
- Muscle twitching or trembling
- Felling lethargic or weak
- Difficulty in focusing or concentrating on anything you are worried about
- Digestive problems such as constipation, gas, diarrheal problems or gastrointestinal
- Avoiding things that excide anxiety
- Obsession about certain thoughts or things
- Doing certain activities again and again
- Post traumatic stress disorder, thinking about any event that has already taken place in past
What are types of disorders of anxiety?
- Agoraphobia- It is a situation when a person has fear about some place or a situation that make them feel powerless, trapped or embarrassed. These people usually tend to avoid these places or such situation.
- Generalized anxiety disorders- The people suffering from this disorder mainly worry about some activities or events that are very common and routine. They worry a lot about these situation that how should be worried.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder- The person in this situation experience some irrelevant thoughts, even they know that these thoughts are trivial but these people try to do some acts or rituals to avoid their anxiety.
- Panic disorder- Under this people experience attacks of fear, anxiety or terror. People under such situation usually suffer from lack of breath, feeling about some danger, pain in chest, irregular heartbeats. If panic attacks occur regularly then it is a thing to worry.
- Selective mutism- This disorder is most common in young children. In such a situation child talks non- stop in some situations or places but may remain quiet at other places or situations.
- Separation anxiety disorders- This situation occurs mostly in small children when they are being separated from their parents. It is nothing to be worried about as it is the part of a child development cycle.
- Particular phobia- This fear is for specific place, person, object, situation or a thing. It happens when a person is being exposed to a thing he has been avoiding.
What are the causes of anxiety disorders?
According to researchers it has been found that people get influenced by these things-
- Traumatic event- It is very common to experience anxiety when you suffer from any traumatic events which were not expected or you are not able to accept such a situation such as death of any loved one or any abusing situation, may lead to rise in anxiety disorders.
- Genetics- Sometimes the situation prevails genetically through the whole family.
- Structure of brain- Certain changes in brain that cause normal stress conditions in brain may lead to situation of anxiety disorder.
How can the problem of anxiety be treated?
A part from medical treatment you should also focus on your self care habits. To remove stress from your life and calm your mind by keeping yoga and you can also take online yoga classes Curefit Offers.You need to follow the given tips:
- Do proper workout daily
- Take proper sleep
- Avoid consumption of caffeine or alcohol
- Take deep breaths
- Schedule a proper routine for your worry time
- Don’t let you thoughts control you
- Relax your muscles with exercise
- Try to interact with new people or make good for others
- Think of things or places that relaxes your mind
Every problem has a solution in the same way the problem of anxiety can also be treated at an earlier stage if depicted.