When it comes to shade or shade umbrella, how do you know a good one? And why does one have to find a good kind of shade?
For the new buyer of this accessory, the standard seems easy. Just get one.
But there are differences in each kind of shade and even shade umbrella that a first-time buyer may not be familiar with. And many features of different kinds of shade umbrella can be confusing to those who want to keep their shade umbrella simple.
Know the details of a cantilever umbrella before getting one. Here are 7 tips on how to find the right cantilever umbrella:
1. Know what fits your home or business. A cantilever umbrella can come in different sizes. The difference is that the bigger type of cantilever naturally can provide wider sunshade.
2. Get a style that will make your space in home or business look good and pleasant.
A cantilever can come in different colours, shape and designs. The shade umbrella doesn’t have to match your theme, but one can pick a colour and style that will let the shade umbrella to stand out from afar.
3. UV ray sunblock.What good is a shade umbrella if it can’t filter the sunrays from harming the skin? The good kind of cantilever umbrella has sunblock protection by about 97-98 per cent.
4. Easy set-up.Have ease in setting up a shade umbrella. Pick a design that’s fast to install, even by a new buyer. One that can be done manually without needing extra help to situate in your home or business.
5. 360oeasy rotation. The cantilever umbrella can be rotated by 360 degrees. Turning the canopy around is easy and this feature actually makes this shade umbrella unique from other kinds.
6. It can match any kind of furniture. With cantilever, a buyer won’t have to set aside an additional budget to put some tables and chairs to go with this outdoor umbrella.
7. Spacious. Other shade umbrellas have a middle post hence space can be limited when it’s fitted with a table and chair to go with the shade. But with a cantilever, space is bigger and more convenient for guests to sit under.