When we think about some places where we can enjoy, we always put Thailand on 1st position. This city has created an amazing image in our mind, so that we could not remove this destination from our priority list.
Thailand is really a blessing for luxury and budget traveler in comparison of other cities. If you are planning to Visit this destination then you need to earn some details about same. If you are seeking a place to stay in Thailand for some days without VISA, then now you can get free visa on arrival till 30th October 2019.
Yes! Yu heard it correct! Free Thailand VISA on Arrival.
As we all know that last year, the government of Thailand has decided to increase their tourism revenue. So they have exempt around 21 countries from paying Visa on Arrival fee ( VOA ). Last year the time duration was from 15th November 2018 to 13th January 2019 for exempting the fee. After analyzing the boost in tourism traffic, the government has decided to extent this duration of free Visa. And the new duration was from 14th January 2019 to 30th April 2019.
And after extending the duration two times, now the good news for traveler is – Thailand government again reschedules the fee time duration from 1st Mat 2019 to 31st October 2019. The list of countries those are getting free Visa on arrival are listed below:
- Saudi Arabia
- Papua New Guinea
- San Marino
After reading the name of these places, you will get to know that weather you are getting Free Visa on Arrival or not. And if you are getting Free Visa on Arrival till 30th October 2019, its great! You can get this Visa on 40 immigration checkpoints of Thailand. Bangkok and Phuket are one of those checkpoints, from where you can collect your Visa on arrival and start your beautiful journey to this precious location.
Now you can stay and enjoy in Thailand City with Free Visa on Arrival. But keep the thing in mind that you cannot extend the days of your trip as Short term Visa on arrival could not be extended. If you do same due to any reason, then you have to follow the government and fulfill the compensation according to their rules.
List of Important Documents you need for Availing Free Thailand Visa on Arrival:
Now it’s a time to gain this breeze and go with the flow of Thailand’s beauty. For availing this Visa, you just need to submit some documents which are mentioned below:
- One Passport: Your passport should be genuine and it should be valid for minimum 30 days from the arrival date to Thailand.
- Returning Ticket: The free Visa on Arrival is letting you stay in Thailand upto 15 days. But submitting a return ticket is compulsory for this form.
- One Passport size photo: You have to paste 4 X 6cm passport size photo in your Application form and remember that photo should not be of more than 6 months from applying date of Visa.
- Application form of Thailand Visa on Arrival: The complete and correct filled-up form will only helps you in getting Free Visa on Arrival 31st October 2019. Any error or mistake will make you penalize and you could not get exemption.
- Thailand Arrival Card: Along with applying Visa, you will also need to fill the Thailand Arrival Card which you will get during the flight to Thailand.
- Address of Hotel in which you are staying during your trip: You also need to submit your Hotel details in which you are going to stay. Generally department need these proofs for their verification.
- A proof of income: It is also mandatory that you have at-least 10, 000 TBH per person for spending in Thailand. And if you are going with your family, this amount increased by 10,000 and goes at 20,000 per family.
- A fee of 2000 TBH: A fee of 2000 TBH should be paid in cash when the passenger gets arrived at Thailand. Local currency is accepted by the department for the procedure and you can find it at any Airport or border crossing.
If you have all your correct documents along with you, it will only take 15-20 minutes in the whole procedure.
According to a tourism survey, Thailand is becoming one of the most visited destinations among the travelers. Last year, around 35 million people have visited this place and added some beautiful moments in their lives. And as an Indian, you will be proud to know that from the above visitors, Indian travelers were 1.2 millions in number. And all the airlines including GoAir and IndiGo had a big hand in boosting the tourism in Thailand. Adding the new routes are being discovered like Mumbai-Phuket has also made it more convenient for the tourists.
FINAL INSIGHT: Waive off the Visa fee is one of the finest decision which is taken by Thailand’s government. So, if you are planning to Visit Thailand then make it possible before 31st October and save little amount from Free Visa. Get Time from your busy schedule and come to this Heaven with your loved once. We are ready to help you, if you need any help regarding Free Thailand Visa on Arrival before 31st October 2019. So grab this amazing offer so you don’t need to pay a single penny for Visa.